Tuesday, August 2, 2016

¡¡¡Mission Accomplished!!!



Hermana Emily Nelson has completed her mission and will be returning home Thursday, August 4th
arriving at the Bakersfield airport at 11:38p




Honduran Fav Fast Food Adventure























This week my birthday happened! It was great, elder Lucero sent me a package from Progreso with t-shirts from 
El Salvador and some other odds and ends. He really is my best friend! 
That was in the morning when the package arrived, and in the evening after all of our lessons my companion tricked me into the house of some members and they surprised me with cake and balloons and banners. it was s'cute.
I was so surprised! 

On friday everything was normal until my whole body broke out in a rash. So on saturday we went to the hospital and they said it was because I have a urine infection, so thats why my body was covered in a rash. 
So saturday and sunday they didn't let me go out during the day because the sun made it worse. 

Saturday in the evening we left the house to go to Braulio's baptism! It was so great and he gave his testimony at the end it was so sweet.

Sunday in the evening I went around saying goodbye and it broke my heart to itty bitty pieces.

Monday we went to tela and hiked up to campo hervir one last time. Elder Lucero and his comp met us there and half of us almost died climbing up the mountain. (guess what half i was part of) Then we went to the beach and this 
lagoon and we ate seafood at a restaurant on the sand.

Tuesday I went back to Morazan (my first area) for the first time in more than a year and everything has changed so much. They're going to have a chapel soon! 

And now today is wednesday and i dont want this experience to be over sorry... I love you all and everything but I feel like my heart is ripping in two.
Also there's a hurricane coming along the coast here so there might be some change in the travel plans, lets see. 

love you mommy! 

Rasta Gate

















video from past travels

No comments:

Post a Comment