Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Easter Eggs!?

highlights of the past 3 weeks:
Martes 22 de Marzo: 
We visited Christopher and I asked him for a plastic bag to keep my books dry from the rain and he goes to the big fridge and takes out a bag and I couldn't help but notice a boot in there too and other random things. I asked him about it and he explained that the fridge doesn't work anymore so they keep things in there. oh.

Miercoles 23 de Marzo:
We had a lesson with Estefani and she sad "solo debe de haber una iglesia, pero que sea la verdadera"
so trueeee. 
We saw an opossum (taquacin) while we were contacting, it was super big, apparently they eat chickens. 
President and his wife came to our house (humble apartment) to give hna Dardón her last shot. 
It was weird because they wanted to see our dishes and stuff and when I showed them our plates and bowls and cups they were like omg are you serious and Hna Klein was taking pictures and I'm like wut why this is normal. I guess they're a little ratchet, But functional.

Jueves 24 de Marzo:
We went to mister tacos and had a surprise birthday "party" for Elder Vasquez complete with chocolate cake and spiderman party hats.

We visited Hna Soto and she fed us rosquillas en miel. this is a typical dessert during Easter time. It'd been a whole year since I had eaten it but I remembered the trauma as soon as I took the first bite. I couldnt finish it. I felt so defeated.
It's just SO SO sweet and then the wierd cheese and the yucca it's just too much. 
Domingo 27 de Marzo:
My daughter and I colored easter eggs because #gringotraditions have you ever tried explaining easter eggs to someone? She asked me what do we do with the eggs after we had colored them and I was like umm. 
E. Hansen texted me and told me I had transfers :(







No comments:

Post a Comment