Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Miramar

Lunes 28 de Marzo:
We went to the gym for the last time and my trainer Christian was like what you're leaving and I was like yeah and he was like well at least you learned a little bit hahah. The poor guy, I was such a sheep the whole time.

We baked brownies with Giselle and Janice but there wasn't enough time to bake all the way and their oven is whack.

Miercoles 30 de marzo:
Transfers were cray. 
But I did get to see Hna Haight, and that made my ❤ happy. But I also saw her get into a cab and leave which broke me heart a little. 
She's finishing her mission this transfer. 
But here in Miramar we can see the ocean from our front door but I'm more excited about the fact that our apartment has 2 bathrooms.
We have a cook here, not too excited about that. Ton of rice, beans, meat, and a piece of guineo.

Jueves 31 de Marzo:
we have a cocinera here. I already mentioned that right? I guess I'm just deva. but her kids are great. one told me in english, "sister nelson, you are GORGEOUS" 

Viernes 1 de abril:
There's a stray dog fight outside of our apartment rn. theyre so louddddd


We've had 8 lessons every day the three days that I've been here. I still feel like we need to do more. 
Contact more. Like with hna Dardon we hardly ever had empty spaces in our planner. But here she's like welllllll let's go visit this person at this time and see if they're home. Like that's not super effective. 
But I met the ward mission leader today and he's great. I want to improve this area so bad.

My companion told me today that she doesn't like animals and she doesn't like English. so thats a thing.......

our cook fed us "salad" today (cabbage and mayonaise) and potatoes and a little bit of chicken and a ton of white rice. 

Sabado 2 de Abril
Walking to the chapel in the morning this guy on his porch randomly popped up and shouted "GOOD MORNING LADY!" these people practicing their english on me and scaring my comp half to death. 
But conference was great! I was in the gringo room with a ton of elders and I took so many notes it's ridiculous.

Domingo 3 de Abril:
Elder Adams said "the next general conference I'll be in my pjs eating cinnamon rolls"
amen


No comments:

Post a Comment