Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Arrivals

Martes 5 de enero
We had a meeting just for the trainers and then president went to go pick up the new babies at the airport and then when they all showed up I was halfway hoping I'd get the girl from california but when I saw Hermana Dardon, this adorable little Guatemalan, I just KNEW she was mine, and turns out she was! Also turns out their luggage didnt come with them so the poor things were stuck without clothes and erthang. So we stayed in progreso overnight so that we could go pick up the luggage at the bus stop in the morning. 

What?
Miercoles
We got to the bus stop bright and early and poco a poco all the missionaries that had transfers came, but also all the missionaries finishing their missions. So that was sad but also happy but baggy (trunky) as well haha.
We ended up waiting like 2 hours for the luggage to come. But we finally got to our area and my new companion seems to be adapting okay. 

okay nevermind I have no time to write about the rest of the week but it's been crazy!
But I gave a talk in church on sunday and our mission president made a surprise visit too! and my companion and I gave the gospel principles class and it went great, she came ready to go, I barely have to train her at all.


Editors Note: Short Blog again -  It seems Hermana Nelson has too many email contacts to make each P-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment