Friday, December 5, 2014

Ready to move on to Honduras . . .

The new district that we got in our zone last week was 12 elders so as Sister Training leaders, we didn't have to do anything. I mean we got them some Milches at the tienda but that's it. Yesterday we got another district and there's two sisters, but we're leaving on monday so idk how much we're going to be able to help them... 

I think I'm ready to leave the CCM, but my spanish could definitely be better and I'm definitely going to miss some people. Our roommates are super sweet, Hermana Landes is my fav, she's my height and always borrows my clothes which is fine because I swear I brought way too many. I always get so many complements and people freak out when I say that my mom made them. It's awesome. 

This week my companion and I got assigned one more investigator this week than the rest of our district because they said our spanish was really good. I think they just mean my companion but we're a package deal so it's whatever. We were realllly excited at first though because we thought it was going to be a real person instead of an instructor pretending to be an investigator. But it was Hermano Gomez which is good since he's a little harder on us than the other instructors. 

Today is our last preparation day in the CCM and we started off with a ton of sand volleyball which was good but the Elders got mad when we were late because we're trying to pack and do laundry... I thought about getting my hair cut but I don't think I will. I literally straighten it multiple times a week because my hair is crazy frizzy and wont calm down. We just got our flight schedule and we're leaving at 6am monday morning. Half of our district is going to Tegucigalpa a day after we leave for San Pedro Sula and they're already sad. We also received heavy duty water bottles that should filter out all of the stuff that's going to try and kill us in Honduras. Hermana Oram says she want's a few parasites though, so she can get real skinny on the mish. So there's that. Hopefully a picture or two later, much love!
Hermana Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment